CALL DIRECT ON 01777 861455
PLEASE NOTE: All prices on templates and artwork are for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect actual pricing.
Although Printing Direct are proud to work with many Howdens depots to fulfill their marketing needs we are in no way officially affiliated with Howdens Ltd.
1) Printing Direct is a trading name of Two Print Limited.
Contract means a contract for the sale of Goods and/or Services made by or on behalf of Printing Direct with a Purchaser or acceptance of an order. Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between Printing Direct and the Purchaser. Purchaser means a person to whom Printing Direct supplies or is to supply Goods and/or Services. Services means the services described in the Contract between Printing Direct and the Purchaser.
2) These conditions (”Conditions”) shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of Printing Direct to sell Goods and/or Services and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract or other documents sent by the Purchaser to Printing Direct whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director/senior manager on behalf of Printing Direct.
3) Notwithstanding that Printing Direct may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Printing Direct unless and until it has been
accepting in writing by Printing Direct.
4) By their nature Goods do have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for Goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
5) a) All Goods and/or Services shall be paid for at the time of order unless an agreed credit account is in place and has been authorised by Printing Direct unless permission is granted otherwise by Printing Direct.
b) No Goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full unless an agreed credit account is in place and has been authorised by Printing Direct.
6) a) Any shortcomings or defects in Goods supplied must be notified to Printing Direct within 3 days of delivery. Such Goods must be returned to
Printing Direct for inspection.
b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Printing Direct in respect of any defect in the Goods arising out of acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the Goods.
c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Printing Direct:
i) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by UK statute, or;
ii) Under sections 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a consumer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair
Contract Terms Act 1977).
7) Printing Direct shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage whether direct or indirect arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
8) The liability of Printing Direct to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no
circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and/or Services.
9) If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract Printing Direct may (without prejudice to Printing Direct rights
subsequently to determine the Contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of Goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied and if the breach is not remedied within 10 days of notice being given to the Purchaser by Printing Direct, Printing Direct may terminate the Contract.
10) No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Printing Direct shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these Conditions.
11) Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Printing Direct to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights or Printing Direct under the
Contract. If in any particular case any of these Conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12) A person who is not party to the Contract shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of the Contract. This Condition does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise that pursuant to that Act.
13) Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion Printing Direct reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
14) The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and
Printing Direct irrevocably agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15) Payment Terms are strictly with order, unless you currently have an agreed 30 day credit account or you have different payment terms agreed by Printing Direct. Monies owed to Printing Direct for services or work produced under credit account agreements are due 30 days from date of invoice. A credit account can be applied for by requesting a Business Credit Application form to complete, sign and return to Printing Direct where the application will be considered and a decision will be reached and the outcome informed. Until this procedure has been successfully completed we will request payment with order for any work required.
16) Quotations supplied by Printing Direct are valid for 30 days from the date the quotation has been supplied unless stated otherwise. If the job in question is likely to be required after 30 days from quotation, please inform the staff member at the time of requesting a quotation so that we may be able to offer a longer period of time for the quotation to be valid for. After that time it may be necessary to supply an up to date quotation to ensure prices are correct. Historic quotations supplied by Printing Direct should not be assumed accurate or current and an updated quotation should be requested. Quotations supplied by Printing Direct will state if artwork costs have been included based on initial enquiry details received from the Purchaser. Upon receipt of order and final artwork, additional costs may be incurred if the supplied artwork is not as expected or advised in order to enable printing and production or if any of the specifications do not match that which has been requested.
17) Ownership of artwork created by Printing Direct and copyrights belong to Printing Direct. Whilst Printing Direct maintain artwork archives, it is not
the responsibility of Printing Direct to hold the only copies of artworks and cannot be held responsible for unavailable files used for previous jobs.
18) Artwork supplied to Printing Direct in relation to an order placed will be deemed and assumed to be suitable to print directly from the supplied files. Printing Direct will not be accountable for errors and omissions within supplied files. Any amendments required will incur additional costs which will be advised in advance of making those changes. Printing Direct have a minimum charge for artwork changes/amendments/creation for which details can be requested by contacting a staff member.
19) Printing Direct will make every effort to ensure design work is accurate and a true representation of the brief taken but are not responsible for errors or omissions once proofs have been signed or approved by the Customer/Purchaser. The Customer/Purchaser is ultimately responsible for any reprint or costs associated to needing to reprint or reproduce a job after approval has been received.
20) Turnaround times are subject to capacity at time of order, best possible dates will be advised and accommodated where ever possible. Any additional works or amendments requested will prolong the design process and therefore the start of production of your job. If changes to the original brief are made Printing Direct cannot be held accountable for any deadlines missed or delays and any works completed so far must be paid for in full.